--coffee in the morning is still the best thing ever invented!!
--my blind just broke in the livingroom window
--i HATE being sick....going on 3 days now! and GRAVOL is sooooo good!!
--looks like it might rain tonight
--thanks Michelle for your help today
--Sheila ??? where are you??
--Finished a LO tonight
--Dominique is wanting to know when she is going back to Nova Scotia
--Music is still my best therapy....... tough days
--sad movies make me cry...i seem to have lost my edge
--Diet Pepsi fills my mini fridge in the scraproom
--baby duckies are the cutest--waddleing across the road
--taking lots of pics of rainbows...they are magical
--taking lots of pics in general....fields, old cars, animals, Dominique etc..etc..
--I want to go to the movies this week...I'll have to get feeling better first!!
--I wish everyone a great week!
1 comment:
Coffee is good anytime...okay the caffeine in the evening may not be so good!
Post a Comment