I love getting pics of the different trucks on the road. This..of course..is through Elmer's windshield ( can you see all the buggs?? ) and it is of a truck hauling a Ritz van. It also had the Oreo cookie van in the front but as I went to snap the pic while Elmer was passing him...I had to turn away...I was just about to get a pic of the driver!! LOL fun times truckin' !!Thursday, July 9, 2009
trucking last week
Took off with Elmer last week to Alberta. We left on Canada Day July 1st and drove to Brooks Alberta. Seen fireworks that night light up the sky as we drove through different towns. I am glad I got to see some with Elmer. These are not the best shots but they still doument the day I spent with him!!
I love getting pics of the different trucks on the road. This..of course..is through Elmer's windshield ( can you see all the buggs?? ) and it is of a truck hauling a Ritz van. It also had the Oreo cookie van in the front but as I went to snap the pic while Elmer was passing him...I had to turn away...I was just about to get a pic of the driver!! LOL fun times truckin' !!
I love getting pics of the different trucks on the road. This..of course..is through Elmer's windshield ( can you see all the buggs?? ) and it is of a truck hauling a Ritz van. It also had the Oreo cookie van in the front but as I went to snap the pic while Elmer was passing him...I had to turn away...I was just about to get a pic of the driver!! LOL fun times truckin' !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
very cool.
I really like the shot of the field in Saskatchewan
Post a Comment