Saturday, November 6, 2010

early mornings

all this week i have been awake vary early. so today i played around on the blog changing up some pics and the background. i do not really care for it but it works for now. change is good. even in small doses it is still good.
i wanna scrapbook this weekend. i have been surfing the web and see lots of fun and new creations so the scrappy bug has hit. that is what i will be doing today and likely some of tomorrow.
i bought Toy Story 3 so i will squeeze in some me time with the tube to watch that. gotta love kids movies...they are great!
need to gather a few groceries up today. the fridge is lookin kinda bare. cravings for fresh fruit and veggies are strong so i will load up on those today. mmmm veggies and dip.
i want to get started on a christmas list. you know the type.....getting down everyone u need to buy for and sorting out what you want to get them. so many things out in the stores now..but i almost always end up buying gift cert. they are easy, the person can get exactly what they want, no shopping the malls or standing in lines with other frustrated people. oh how i love the malls at christmas time.lol lol
gotta run...bye all xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. At least now I can read what's going on with you. I'll be scrapping soon too. But trying to get things organized. I guess I should do some blogging myself today. lol
I think GC are a great idea when you're not sure what to buy for someone.