i dont really like to use that word but....so many things fall into that category latey. lots and lots and lots actually.
oh so very many.....most of the latest changes that are happening all around me...I HATE!!!
did everyone catch that...I HATE THEM ALL. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT!!!!!
absolutely nothing...nothing at all. i almost feel like i wish i had a terminal illness so that i would not have to witness all of them fall into place.
that`s right everyone.....you heard it right.
for years...everyone around you says you dont have to do anything you don`t wanna do and then boom.....it`s all bullshit. you only dont have to do things as long as it doesnt affect them. or make them un-happy.
well....this chick is different. I STILL DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING I DO NOT WANNA DO. no matter what anyone thinks. no matter what. i also dont care what others think. never have...never will.
now...i do hope that this message gets passed on to the ones i want it to. i assume the gossip trail is still the same as it always was and always will be. hahaha to you all.
1 comment:
Oh Tan!!!! What has happened to get you in such a turmoil?? I can call if you wish. I don't care what time it is, I can call anytime you NEED an ear/friend etc. I wish I can take this pain away. I hate seeing you like this.
There will always be rumours. Especially from those who don't understand or who are not in your shoes or live in your house.
Post a Comment