shoveled snow off the deck yesterday
not doing christmas this year
that means no tree and no decorations
and no presents.....well for just a very select few very very good friends
everyone else...NOPE
picking up my car today from the garage
total bill costing me.....2700.oo yup you seen that right
now i have no money
but i will have a car sitting in the yard
oh and not chrstmas cooking..i think that is the best
i will make sure i have some micro meals in the house for me for that week
instant food is awesome
no mess and no clean up
its gonna be a long couple of months
oh......did everyone in yarmouth get all that that are reading my blog......................................
1 comment:
Awww girl!! I wish I was there to help you thru this. I know what you're going through and it's not easy. When you get a chance, give me a dingle and I'll call you back. Steve is working tonight, and Monday and Tuesday night. *HUGS*
Post a Comment