Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Dominique!!!

Ok, so not the most flattering picture of Dominique but it does capture her doing what she is famous for. Looking in the fridge for something to eat. She is always hungry!!! My baby girl has now turned 14 years old today. Time is slipping away from me. She is a beautifu, smart, funny, and most of the time, a happy young woman. Not sure what we are doing today for her big day but we will figure that out later. Cake for sure!! Cuz mommy wants cake!!! More pictures to follow after the party.

So this morning I am awake early for no apparent reason. I can not seem to sleep these days. So, I get thinking, what am I going to do this early???? Update the blog of course!! Since I was supposed to do it Yesterday!

I am getting lots of scrapbooking layouts done lately. trying to catch up, but it still looks like I have over 200 pictures developed and I have not even made a dent in the pile. I really need to get some of my pictures under control and finished up.

I have just placed my first order with Lisa's Scrap Shack. A company from B.C. What awesome supplies and customer service from her as well. Check it out!!! That order should get my mojo flowing again to finish up some of these pictures I have hanging around.

Well everyone, the Easter candy is out and I have been indulging in some of the treats our local store are carrying. The Cadbury Cream Egg to be specific!! those are the bestest little treats anyone could ask for!!!

Till next time, take care and have a great week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dominique!! I have two birthdays coming up. John(stepson) will be 15 on the 10th of Feb and Steve's Birthday is on the 18th. Mine is way out in Oct. LOL
I'm still trying not to look at the Valentine chocolates and now they have the Easter ones out too?!?! I don't like the Cadbury Cream eggs. But I do love the PB eggs. Take care girl

Donna C said...

Hope your DD had a great birthday ! Girl , you have been missing on LP ! We miss you ! And as for Lisa ....oh she has one great store and I am glad you found her ! LOL ! Enjoy that Easter candy as it should be around for awhile yet !

ScrapBookHim said...

I am sure your DD loves this blog