Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekends are the Best!!





I had a fantastic weekend!! I went to an all day crop with some friends. We all met at a friends place and scrapped the whole day away. I arrived around 9ish and the others followed. I actuallg managed to get lots done. A Circle Journal, Valentine trading cards and 7 LO by the end of the night. And amongst all that scrappin was lots and lots of laughing. My guts are still hurting from laughing sooo much. We played lots of old tunes from the 80's era. brought back lots of memories!! I am gonna share with you some of the Layouts I managed to get done this weekend and some shots of the group of friends I was spending my day with. I think I arrived home sometime after 1:00 am. Kinda a late night but all of us were still going stong. We just might have been able to go all night!! MIGHT!!! Gotta go do my domestic " stuff " now. like bake some squares and make at least 1 batch of cookies and then fold some laundry. After all that crap is finished I just might feel the need to get into my scrapbooking supplies again.

4 comments:

ScrapBookHim said...

IT WAS WAY TO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Jane H said...

I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to our Life Preservers family! I hope you come visit and post often.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I need friends like you around here. It would be so nice. You should all get into a camper and come my way. lol

michelle said...

it was a blast and looking forward to the next one!!!!