Well it sure has been awhile since posting on the old Blog. I suppose you all want to know what has been going on since I was last here. Grab a cup of Java s this could take awhile.
Elmer is still in Yellowknife. Missing him lots now. Whishing he was getting closer to getting home but looks like it is still a few weeks away. I think he is wanting to come home as well. He sounds so tired when he calls. soon, very soon. I sent him a couple packages from home and I think it lifted his spirits. Just some treats for him and a letter from me. I wonder if he cried when he read it??? LOL LOL yeah right!!, not likely but I think it still meant a lot to him to receive something from me and the girls. We all helped pick out his favorite treats to mail to him. This way he knows we were all thinking of him. Miss ya lots baby!!!
My computer was broken down for almost a month and it was driving me crazy. Could not check e-mails or do any banking on-line etc...It sure is funny how you get used to doing lots of things right from the comfort of your own home. And to boot, I like banking at 5 am or late at night so it really screwed up my routine.
Did some scrapbooking, but not much, over the past couple of months. I should get my butt to my scrap table and whip up a few LO's to get the mojo flowing again. With the winter still here in Manitoba, I need to keep myself busy or I'll end up with the winter blues!!
Dominique and Hannah are doing well as far as teenagers do!! Mid term reports came out yesterday and although Hannah has a dropping mark in Chemistry I am not worried she will work hard to get it back up. I think it was chem but it may have been calculis(??spell). It was a course that started with a "C". LOL Dominique needs to pull up her socks a bit too. But everyone is passing and to me and Elmer that is all that matters. Happy, Healthy children is all we ever asked for and it is exactly what we got!!
There is so much more to tell but I will save some for another day. And, how come we are still getting winter storms??? I am so sick of shoveling snow. I want it all to be magically gone when I wake up. LOL I know that is impossible. it was -19 out there this morning and travel not recomened on almost all of highway#2 from Glenboro to the Saskatchewan border. Is mother nature trying to piss us all off??? If so, she is doing a pretty damn good job.
till next time...... take care to you all.
1 comment:
Finally something to read on here!! LOL
It's nice when you can send your man a little bit of home when he's away.
I'm glad your puter is up and running again. I've been missing you girl.
I haven't been doing much scrapping either since I got my room changed. I'm still in the process of putting things away.
A passing mark is all I ever asked my boys. I'm glad they did well. You have a beautiful family lady.
It will be great when mother decides what she wants to do. I for one prefer the Spring and Fall weather. Of course I like my hot day in Summer for swimming.
Post a Comment