A= Adventure-each day is a new adventure for us all
B= baskets-i love to collect old baskets
C= Cake or pie~can't I have both???
D= Drink of choice~liquor-straight up or shooters
E= Essential item you use everyday~ deodorant
F= Favorite color~Pink, although I have no clothing in that colour!!
G= Gummy bears or worms~both but my ultimate fav. is those green and white froggies
H= Hometown~ Yarmouth,N.S.
I= Indulgences~ dessert!!! I love to eat out and order dessert!!!
J= January or February~ january-the beginning of a fresh new year!!
K= Kids and Names~ Hannah-16- and Dominique-14- Both typical teenagers!!!
L= Life is incomplete without?~the love of my man and the love I have for him and my girls
M= Marriage date~1990-seems like I have been married for 1/2 my life. Oh wait, I have!!! LOL
N= Number of siblings~ 1 sister( have not spoken to in over 10 years ) and 1 brother
O= Oranges or apples~ if I must choose, then it is oranges!!
P= Phobias or Fears~ I keep having a dream that I am falling off a cliff, so I guess that is my fear.
Q= Favorite Quote~ Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening and live each day as if it were your last!! I am not sure who wrote that.
R= Reason to smile~Life-does it get any better than this???
S= Season~ Fall, I am a halloween nut!! I just love it!!
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ I think Michelle is the only other blog I visit that has not done this.
U= Unknown fact about me~If I had not moved to Manitoba to make a new life for our family, I do not think I would still be married to the love of my life. It was the best thing for us and our girls.
V= Vegetable you don't like~ I love them all!!
W= Worst habit~ chewing my nails!! This is why I like having my nails done, so that I can't!!
X= X-rays~last time I had anything close was ultrasounds for my baby girls!!
Y= Your favorite food~ seafood
Z= Zodiac Sign~Aries
1 comment:
Nice to get to know you! Nice blog. Love those familiar photos, great on them!
Post a Comment