in Yellowknife last night. My man has finally made it there. So, he was unloading this morning and heading back down towards Edmonton today. No cell phone reception for about 8 hours of the drive yesterday but all is good with him.
Dominique is not feeling well again! Oh great!! I have to take her in tomorrow for some routine urine tests and get the verification from Dr that is is a bladder infection again. Every winter she gets one. Last year she was hospitalized in February. I guess she wanted to jump start the new year with being sick on her top 10 list!!! LOL I just hope she can come home with meds instead of staying in the hospital.
I met up with some friends yesterday for a heap of good laughs and fun times. Todday, I have the old time music going, well blasting really, and the dishes are soaking in the sink waiting to be washed. I don't feel like it right now so they will wait till later. as for the music it is Rick Springfield playing right now but his buddies Billy Joel and Roxcette made an appearance this morning. Def Leopard is awaiting their turn!! LOL That sure is a rush of old memories and fun times with friends. Still need to get in touch with some chums from the past. Should do that this weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment