Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Bonjour.... from Wedgeport, Yarmouth County, N.S.
Hello all ye blog readers. Elmer and I are certainly enjoying our trip to the east coast of Canada. So far all is running smoothly but 1/2 our trip is over and still there is lots of things to see and do. First, I want you all to know that we have been eating lots of Scallops, haddock and clams. The weather could not be more beautiful. we have been blessed with NO FOG so far this trip but Ahhhhhh the weather man tells us that tomorrow could be different. Giving a chance of showers for us here. So, I will share some pictures with you. I have taken oodles and oodles but the darn blog will only let me post 5 at a time. The first one is of Winnipeg on the day we left. What a beautiful day.
This is of the windmills in Pubnico. I believe someone told me there is 17 there now. A small cry from the 65 windmill farm we have in St. Leon Manitoba but these look awesome by the water.
Some of the boats at the Break Water Wharf. Elmer and I were surprised at how large some people are making their boats!!!
And Nova Scotia's provincial flower is the May flowere. This shot was taken at my moms place. Please notice that the mosquitoe is looking for his lunch as well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are awesomoe photos.
These pics are awesome Tanya!!! So neat. Sounds like you're having a great time. Love that shot of Winnepeg!! Very Cool!!
Post a Comment