Wednesday, May 9, 2007

More photos from Wedgeport....

Elmer and his mother. The Tuna Fishing Museum. The restaurant we go to for all our fresh seafood is right next door. Mmmm good. We have been there 4 times so far and our trip is only 1/2 over.
Scenes from the coast.
And the infamous lobster trap. I am still trying to get one to bring home. I have quite a few people looking for some for me. They do not make the wooden traps anymore and I only want a smaller version of the regulation size of the older traps.
Another shot of the wharf. You can see more of the boats here. I will try to get some of the other wharf soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. Looks like a nice place. Your MIL doesn't look very old in the pic. When you coming back? You are missed girl. Take care and have fun.

Liway said...

WOW...such a beautiful place. I really want to travel East one of these days!!! These pics are sooooo beautiful!!! Well, enjoy your time away! We're missing you!!! Keep those pictures coming!