Yesterday{ tuesday } was a great day. I had my hair dane. A girl has gotta love that!!! Now I am super blonde again with no sign of any grey hairs!!!
Girls are 1/2 way through exam week. But the quiet in the house is driving me nuts!! Almost to the drinking point! LOL
So, last night I went and visited a friend. That was super dooper. I think we both needed to vent! Borrowed some magazines from her and they have some great ideas for me on decorating my scrap room and different storage ideas. I fell in love with a couple. Hope I can incorperate them in my space.
Elmer is in Alberta. And will be heading towards Manitoba today. I might just drive up and see him tomorrow if I can squeeze it in. We'll see. Tim Hortons is always a good selling point. If I can go see him it will be close to a timmies.
1 comment:
I bet your girls are anxious to get the exams done and over with. I told you to move here. lol we could walk everyday. Have a great day girl.
Post a Comment