Monday, June 18, 2007

I have LOTS of time on my hands

--house is quiet with girls doing power studying for exams
--It is so frickin cold out I almost want to get the winter jacket out--ALMOST--
--I miss Elmer already but not really. Does that make sense???
--I should be working in my scrapbooking room but I think there is always another day for that
--My e-mail from Yahoo is being tempermental. And, I do not compute well so I have to wait for Elmer to come home to fix it on friday or saturday
--Melanie, I want to see you sometime this week. Is there a good day for you???
--I am bored bored bored.
-- I want my jammies, a hot chocolate and my blankie to wrap up in
--Yes, I have a blankie that I call my own
--Dominique is soooo tanned. I wish I could
--my ears are sore for listening to my mp3 all day
--i wish i had someone who lived close that i could go walking with everynight
--i want to move. sooner than later. i am already packing boxes just in case!!!
--i have been looking into another trip i want to take in September. plans are in the works
--talk to you all tomorrow

No comments: