
--was up super dooper early. 5 am to be exact!!
--had to drop off hubby at his truck by 7:15 cuz...
-- I had a nail appointment at 9 am in Brandon
came home and did groceries, laundry, cleaned up, packed.
---yuppers, you read that last one right... I PACKED!!!!
--off again this week with hubby. meeting up with him at supper time.
--sent out some e-mails, made a quick lunch, cleaned my scrappin area from the tornado that hit the table yesterday!!! LOL but I don't mind. I managed to get 7 layouts done in a 9x9 album I am working on. hannah helped me which was cool and fun.
--Had to post on the gossip line ( aka blog ) so you will all know where I am and not send out the search and rescue patrol to find me. Although I am very confident that they do a very good job!! LOL
--talk to you all very, very soon.
--take care of each other while I am gone!! LOL You'll need each others support to help you through the void of loosing me for the week!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--had to drop off hubby at his truck by 7:15 cuz...
-- I had a nail appointment at 9 am in Brandon
came home and did groceries, laundry, cleaned up, packed.
---yuppers, you read that last one right... I PACKED!!!!
--off again this week with hubby. meeting up with him at supper time.
--sent out some e-mails, made a quick lunch, cleaned my scrappin area from the tornado that hit the table yesterday!!! LOL but I don't mind. I managed to get 7 layouts done in a 9x9 album I am working on. hannah helped me which was cool and fun.
--Had to post on the gossip line ( aka blog ) so you will all know where I am and not send out the search and rescue patrol to find me. Although I am very confident that they do a very good job!! LOL
--talk to you all very, very soon.
--take care of each other while I am gone!! LOL You'll need each others support to help you through the void of loosing me for the week!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--I'll leave ya all with this picture of me so you don't forget what I look like. Although if you were really desparate you could watch Shrek. I have a stong resemblance to Fiona!!! LOL LOL
Love ya all
Love ya all
3 comments:
Awwwe girl!!! you will be missed!! Have fun on your trip!!
Stay Happy!
Be Happy!
Have a good trip
Have a great time away AGAIN!! LOL!!! Fun fun fun!! Are you going to post your layouts??? I'd sure LOVE to see your stuff!!!
Take care - enjoy your trip - I can't wait to see the pics!!
Post a Comment