




Elmer's girls took him to Montana's for Father's Day. Of course we coloured on the paper and had a fantastic time. Just great!! And fried cheesecake for desert!! Always have that when we go to Montana's. The pictures turned out a little dark. They stuck us in a corner booth and I forgot to raise the flash but I ended up getting some other pictures when we got home to document the day for him!!! This way we can send him with new pictures for the truck. And to boot we even got a family picture!!!!!!! It turned out not too bad!!! I am going to work on father's day gifts for my dad and Elmers. Not sure why I waited so long to decide to make and mail something out to them but any present in the mail is good. I do not think it needs to arrive on the actual holiday. They will still love them.
Happy Fathers Day to everyone!!
1 comment:
Justin and Lisa
Hello all, Glad to see Elmer had a great father's day, and love the family pictures. Tell the girls good luck on there exams!!
Talk soon
Post a Comment