Dominique painted mom's toes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well well mom was just a laughing!!!! I was shocked but oh my it looks cute and it matches her capri's that she has and wears around. The weather is now HOT and she needs something cooler on!! Picture below!!
Dominique bought me a new book. It came in the mail yesterday. I have seen it out but I am cheep and was waiting for it to come out in paperback. Now...I no longer have to wait. It's here!!
Well..I think mom is enjoying her days here. I work another evening tonight then I am off for 8 days. So we will get into the tourist stuff next week. I want to take her to the International Peace Gardens at the American border. We'll pack the picnic basket and have a lunch there in the park..do some kinda fun stuff like that!! The flowers will be in full bloom by then anyway! Daddy would have loved to have seen it and it was a place that I had talked about taking him to when we would chat about things up here. So mom and I will go and share the day.Oh and there is BIG HUGE plans for the weekend here!!!! Wait till ya all see those pictures!!! OMG I can't wait. Surprise...surprise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment