Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween..

I found this picture on the web this morning....if I had of seen it earlier I would have made my white pumpkin look like this!! How could a girl go wrong??? It's pink and princess!! LOL

Last night I went into Morden and got together with some scrappin' friends. Well now...OMG we had a blast. I had not been with them since Jocelyne was here almost 4 months ago. My belly is still hurtin' from all the laughing. I needed it and up until 4 o'clock I was not planning on going. Hannah made me. She said I needed to get out and see my friends. Thanks Hannah for the push. We learn soooo many things about each other that we really do not need to know but it's all good. 1 scraproom+bottle drinks+chocolate+many tired parents= one night of laughter and fun. I arrived home around midnight. We never think that we could outdo the gathering before but somehow I think last night topped them all! Thanks Bryan for my newest keychain...I love it. And supper was awesome.

Today...I have nothing planned. Another day at home and the little kiddies will come tonight trick or treating. I am not quite ready for them. Must work on that today. Other than everything I have just said.......I have nothing else to report. Well..Elmer is in Gull Lake. Not sure anyone really needed to know that!! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well OMG!!! You finally went out!! Glad you had a fun time. Now you didn't tell me if there was anything else missing from your blog missy.