Yesterday we all went out for breakfast. Thats right...me, elmer, hannah and a boyfriend in tow. Awesome brekkie but took forever to get served. After that was all finished Elmer and I packed up and took off to Winkler for a Wal-mart run and grocery store. A Timmies for the way home and McD's for Hannah for supper. Elmer and I had bought mushrooms to make our own homemade deep fried mushrooms so we did not have the famous McD's!!
Chatted with mom last night for awhile. Dominique was gone to a friends place for the night or two maybe it was. Anyway..she had gone to the Halloween dance at school thursday night and then to a friends for Friday night sleepover!!
Elmer and I bought a new movie so we watched that later on in the evening and made Nachos. Awesome movie but I am soooo very very glad I did not watch it in 3D. " Journey to the Center of the Earth " If you get a chance to pick it up....give it a try. I think the rating was general. Not sure right now.
I re-posted all the other blogs I read back on my site. When I changed the templette I lost all my extras again!! I had to get Jocelyne to add my music back and the weather and also the site meter. Although now it has changed to a different type of meter giving me a reading along the side of the blog. I am liking it better now. Thanks Jocelyne for helping me out. What would I do without you. Now...next time I want to change the screen....I'll just get you to do it for me!! Have a peaceful Sunday everyone!!
1 comment:
Seems like you have a pretty good weekend. I'm glad you like the new meter. I prefer this one because you see your info right away.
Post a Comment