Whats new in 3 days?? Lets see. Last night and tonight are my last 2 shifts at work. In my old position. Most of you all know that I have dropped to a .2 but will give that up come December.I won't tell you all just yet as to why I will no longer have a position for the Year 2009!! Suspence wil be eating at all of you! LOL Soon.....Elmer and I will let everyone know.I spent Sunday night drinking. That's right!!! I dropped Elmer off at the shop cuz he was leaving and I came home to drink. An entire 1.5 litre bottle of Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot. I literally passed out that night and finally got some sleep. I had had a sad day on Sunday to say the very least. I won't get into details but I will say that I still have more bad days then good. It is when I truely realize that it's real that I am down. For the most part....I hope and wish it's a dream. That one day when I call home to Mom I will hear his voice answer the phone. Nuf said.
What else can I tell ya???? Raining here in Southern Manitoba today. Which will no doubt bring freezing rain as the day moves into night. I watched the first black President of the United States speak last night in Chicago. What a defining moment in our lives. At that very moment...I realized I cared more about the US election than I did about ours. I did not even go vote nor did I listen to the resuls but I was glued to the TV last night all during my shift ( when we could ) and caught the re-plays when I got home. As happy as I am for the Americans for a change .....I believe I fear for his life. Not sure why or how come but some of my frieinds have said the same thing! GO OBAMA!!!
Laundry is done.....Dishes are done except one pot that I have soaking......cat and dog are sleeping....chatted with hubby and he is in Winnipeg.....chatted with Sheila for awhile this morning and wished her a Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary.......I wish I could get back into scrapbooking........read some pages in the book that daddy wrote for me.......need top have a nap....gotta work at 4 today........etc....etc....etc....
Happy Wednesday to you all!!
1 comment:
When are you planning to spill the beans on the reason you are not going back to work.
Post a Comment