Monday, January 12, 2009

Chistmas Day

Elmer and I and Hannah went to Sheila and Keiths for Christmas Day this year. I was working nights and with a couple hours of sleep that morning after comming home from work I started my day. I made a broccoli salad for the supper and packed up all the fruit for the chocolate fountain that I bought Sheila for an xmas present this year. She had really wanted one and with some help from a friend.... AKA Bryan....I got her one!! This picture is just the beginning of it running. It was awesome and I wish I had gotten more pictures but I was busy chopping fruit . We ate oranges,strawberries,bananas,apples,pineapple and pretzels with the chocolate. MMMMM good!!!! She really loved it!! 18.00 worth of chocolate melting wafers went into flowing this properly! It was sooooooo worth it. During the day ,while I was rocking a little baby to sleep in my arms, Hannah and Sydney put together the Princess Castle Gingerbread house that I bought for this year. I think it turned out pretty good for some girls who didn't really put very much time into it!! LOL Not to worry...they had fun and that is all that matters. Right??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Looks yummy!