Well Bryan pushed me...telling me that today I had to either use and scrap a page using this paper or some other product I had. He had no idea what the paper was for and I could have easily turned away and made a completely different project using the Heidi Swapp stickers. I didn't......I got busy and realized that this month I need to do fun things..for me...with people I cherish in my life...and for the greatest memories I have of my daddy. It was hard. So much harder than I wanted it to be. Looking at this picture all during the scrapping process. I miss him so much. Daddy, I love you.
Challenge done Bryan. And even though there was tears ( lots of them ) I am glad I have a fantastic 12x12 page done of my dad. Thanks for the push. You can click on the picture to bring it up bigger for better detail. The lighting was crappy in my house at this time of day!
5 comments:
WOW Tanya That LO is amazing and you should be proud!!!!!!!!
I have to admit that your post brought tears to my eyes!!!!
Bryan
That is an awesome layout Tanya!!!
Very special, Tanya!
I made a tribute page to my dad several years ago and love it!
Great layout Tanya!!
Love how you added the stars and circle cutouts.
you did a great job Tanya,bring back o lot of great memories
Post a Comment